Includes past and cancelled events.
- Sat, Oct 08Longmont SafewayOct 08, 9:00 AM – Oct 10, 4:00 PMLongmont Safeway, 1632 Hover Rd. Longmont, CODive leader is ill. Sorry for the late notice!! Craig’s impromptu drive comment “I was going to take the drive anyway” inspired me and I decided to open an invite to a trip I’m planning to Steamboat for Columbus day weekend.
- Sun, Oct 02Phillips 66 Morrison
- Tue, Sep 27Phillips 66 Morrison
- Multiple DatesSat, Sep 17Grace Place Parking Lot
- Fri, Sep 16Longmont Sonic
- Sat, Aug 13Walmart, Lafayette, COAug 13, 3:15 PM – 10:00 PMWalmart, Lafayette, CO, 745 N US Hwy 287, Lafayette, CORemember when our Colorado mountain roads were smooth, uncrowded getaways? Neither do we, but on Saturday, August 13 we can pretend. Don't miss this (almost) annual event to Alpine Visitor Center in RMNP. Bring warm clothes and hope for clear skies.
- Tue, Aug 09Doghead Rail Bridge TrailheadAug 09, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PMDoghead Rail Bridge Trailhead, 964-970 East Idaho Springs Road, Idaho Springs, COWe're doing it again. If you've never experienced "the road into the sky", you're missing out! This is one of the most scenic drives in the country and is the highest paved road in North America. It's an epic drive, especially with the top down, climbing about 9,000 feet in 23 miles.
- Fri, Aug 05Sonic Drive-In, Erie
- Fri, Jul 15BerthoudJul 15, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMBerthoud, 802 Mountain Ave, Berthoud, CO 80513, USASonic Night (A&W this time) is an event hosted regularly by club members. Come enjoy burgers & shakes, cool cars, and a chance to make new friends. Not limited to Miatas. Bring a spouse, friend, or anyone is interested in cool cars.
- Sun, Jul 10(across street from) Golden Loaf n Jug
- Fri, Jun 24Loaf 'n Jug Golden
- Fri, Jun 17Sonic DTCJun 17, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMSonic DTC, 4403 S Tamarac Pkwy, Denver, CO 80237, USASonic Night is an event hosted regularly by club members. This Sonic is conveniently located near I-25 & I-225. Come enjoy burgers & shakes, cool cars, and a chance to make new friends. Not limited to Miatas. Bring a spouse, friend, or anyone is interested in cool cars.
- Wed, May 25Meet across from Load 'n JugMay 25, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PMMeet across from Load 'n Jug, 102 N Rubey Dr, Golden, CO 80403, USAA beautiful drive up Coal Creek Canyon to our namesake Peak to Peak Hiway, then after a brief stop in Nederland, return down Golden Gate Canyon. We've done it before, and we'll surely do it again. What better way to experience why you own a Miata, and live in Colorado!?!?
- Sun, May 22WalmartMay 22, 8:45 AM – 3:00 PMWalmart, 3301 Tower Road, Aurora, COWe have decided to cancel tomorrow. They are undecided on whether they will cancel tomorrow, but about 50% of the attendees have cancelled. The food truck is shut down tomorrow. There is snow plowed on top of the area where the brick is and it may not even be visible. It will be cold and not the